Saturday, January 23, 2010

Best Mouthwash For Gum Disease My Dentist Said My Gum Disease Is Caused By Stress. What Is It?

My dentist said my gum disease is caused by stress. What is it? - best mouthwash for gum disease

I have severe pain, bleeding gums with a large amount of calculus that are red and pain than the others. When I to my dentist prescribed me antibiotics and toothpaste and mouthwash for gum disease (cordysol), plus they clean their teeth with a ladder "and Polish" (if not much cleaner than I felt. I still have tartar). It hurts like hell, and for over a month and have not yet improved. He keeps bleeding and damage. Dentist Siad isInt probably a virus or damage to the teeth (braces, where it would) only begin to heal. I had a lot tests (gosh I was so stressed out) and said that people under stress may develop a chewing gum including senile. She said that my teeth were loose. Can someone tell me the name of this? He said something like initials CH. And what happens when your stressed. This is gingivitis, "he said. So can someone please help? Thank you, thank you and 10 points for anyone who can correctly answer me!

1 comment:

LadyT said...

I think the mites and give ANUG ... is a bacterial infection caused by stress, smoking, etc., causing ... satnds to acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis is .... google for more information!

Post a Comment