Friday, January 29, 2010

Adjustable Dvd Cover Template How Do I Make A Template For DVD Covers For Home Movies Etc?

How do I make a template for DVD covers for home movies etc? - adjustable dvd cover template

I am converting all of my marriage, family, videos, etc. to DVD. It is a bit of a problem, and take into account the measurement time the consumption of each case separately. Is there an easy way to create a model for a range of DVD covers with Word or Publisher, I can add text and images. Adjustable say, because I definitely buy is a little different in size. It is easy to understand, if I may ask, because I'm a newbie

2 comments:

raining said...

Ok its very easy, follow these steps if you want to cover the action for a DVD, then use the editor to a table that has gt the same extent as in the case of creating? Then you can add pictures, or write txt file, then print it out .. Goodluck ..

daniel.d... said...

Scan and save a DVD of old age in white blankets.

Post a Comment