Friday, February 12, 2010

Transvestites Using Tampons Tolerance For Gays, Gay Marriage, Transvestites, Transsexuals Etc; My Question Is Where Were We Told That We?

Tolerance for gays, gay marriage, transvestites, transsexuals etc; My question is where were we told that we? - transvestites using tampons

Tolerate homosexuality, gay marriage, cross-dressers (with bath sex), transsexuals, etc. I speak as a child, I never learned to tolerate or respect. I know that the Church has never tolerated me and my Bible. My parents never told me to respect and tolerate. Do not think that the President tolerate told me to. I know some players have told me Holllywood tolerate them, but nevertheless they are really good? Most of them have not even gone to university and have studied art, etc. In fact, most of them boys in my experience, too. In any case, what the moral authority of the mentality of tolerance towards homosexuality? I try to keep them open (and I hope they are), but I need more than a few hollibs Lywood convinced. Please share your thoughts.

7 comments:

slkrchck said...

We are told that if we do not, they hate us. I do not hate the behavior of the person.

I can not stand it. I have nothing to do with it. Also do not tolerate pedophilia or incest. And before the hearing, not the cries of the age of consent, they recognize the 18 years of age is only relative, is geographical. Many countries have more or less on the age of consent. How can cross borders and find their behavior a crime? and want to incest, many brothers and sisters and mother and son, fathers and daughters, or a combination of you. everything that is an abomination. Love calls you beautiful, but still serious.

zdude_4u said...

We live in the 21 Century, and we live in a multicultural society and all live together, there are aspects of life, even if we disagree on issues, we should at least respect for others. Look at other countries around the world and ask yourself, is really worth fighting about religion or politics?

Go to New York some time and see how the cultures exist, and found that in most cases, no one is fighting.

How wacko for transvestites or transsexuals, or so, I think they are. But do not care life among homosexuals.

romer151 said...

His speech at Gettysburg. Although President Lincoln did not specify that referred to any part of the population, in particular:

"Four points and seven years ago, our ancestors on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and placed on the proposition that all men are created equal, dedicated."

rhsaunde... said...

It is a question that you should discover for themselves. The company has been (rightly) to be more tolerant of these things, which he did, can you consider that the reasons for this to be true? Yo.

satan666... said...

His church and the Bible are garbage.

President is a shower

Homosexuals do not care what you think of them.

ladyhawk... said...

My parents told me I was wrong, the church told me I was wrong, my community told me I was wrong. I saw my friends have the weight of their stupid jokes.
Somehow, I think he left the herd, when I went to college and actually wanted to say some very real and wonderfully gay. No, I'm not gay. I am very direct
Female 56 years old, who was married for 22 years, smart recently divorced mother of 2 beautiful college education.
Your question is ignorant and intolerant. People are born as they are. They appear on a group of people who have been born now and focused going into the moral majority.
I'd rather see people leading directly to this shit crap behind the doors and things. As BJ in the Oval Office, leaders that harass his staff. I think you could find a cause worthy of attack. We try
meet people who really immoral things in the appearance of honest citizens.

robert said...

Frankly, if people want to dedicate the lives of others, why not tolerate "Really?" What is really so wrong with gay marriage? And people who are transgender have a medical condition, not only in their minds.

E-mail if you want, I'm gay.

Post a Comment