Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Letter For Community Service Hours To Lawyer Can I Get Into These Universities? NYU, Columbia, Cornell, U Of Chicago, North Western, USC, Georgetown?

Can I Get into these universities? NYU, Columbia, Cornell, U of Chicago, North Western, USC, Georgetown? - letter for community service hours to lawyer

I wonder if I get in these schools
Freshman year, I is not got a 3.25 (-class honors)
Second year I have) a 4.5 (2 classes with specialization
Third year, I got a 4.75 (3 honors classes) (2 AP classes)
I've got a 30 on my act
I have non-profit (over 140 hours of work and I am now) or 10 hours per month
I'm in a Community Service Club, Honors Society, the Government Club, Reading Club, Club & Recycling
I play football in the team of the school
I was 4 letters of recommendation 1 of the lawyer, "I admitted, and 2 of my AP teachers and volunteers, 1 i Doctor


I wondered whether I could go to this school.
I am afraid that my first year could be captured.
Anything would be appreciated thank you!

bespecific please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment